Outfit One

by



I am trying this new concept of doing things for myself that make me happy. One of them is blogging. I seem to be very inconsistent with posting and making promises to blog more but fail to produce posts... However I thought that posting about the recent outfit I wore to the 12 Apostles would be a good start.

There is something that I love about mixing black with white and denim with lace. The elegant simplistic lace top was kindly handed down from my mother to me. Who doesn't love some mom hand-me-downs? This black lace number provides the classy touch to the outfit that I was looking for when pairing it with my white Topshop button-up shirt. 

The white skirt may not have been the best choice when I developed a food baby from all the magnificent cakes and treats I ate. Lesson learned. Hope you all can learn a bit from me and go in a "flowy" dress or stretchy pants for your high tea experience.