Da Vincis - Cape Town

by


This post is extremely over due but I decided to write it anyway. Last November/December I joined my boyfriend and his friends at the restaurant, Da Vincis, in Town. Da Vincis is situated on Kloof Street and has a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere. Upon arrival I could already see the promising potential it held. Good food, good cocktails and good company resulted in the perfect summers day. 


The menu had a variety of options to choose from that my boyfriend and I couldn't decide on one meal each but rather we spilt our two meals in half. This gave us the pleasant opportunity to taste the delicious options in front of us. I am normally not a "salad person" but the Stick Sesame Chicken which consisted of chicken breast strips with sesame seed, greens, peppadews, cherry tomatoes and avocado was the best salad I have ever tasted. The pizza as well was cooked to perfection. The thin based pizza cooked in a wood-fire oven totally blew away my expectations since I like to find myself the professional "taster" of the avo, bacon and feta pizza combo. 


Cape Town has many hidden treasures and I am still on the mission to find and conquer them. Hopefully I get back into my blog because I have been very slack since university started. Trust me to find the sudden burst of inspiration a week before I write my first exam. Please feel free to comment your opinions of Da Vincis or recommend new places for me to try out this upcoming vacation.